|Product Code||AP Easy Complete|
|Product Origin||United States|
|Dimension||W89 x H318mm|
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron|
|Capacity||750 gallons (2,839 litres)|
|Flow Rate||0.75 gpm (2.9 lpm)|
|Inlet/Outlet Size||1/4" (6.4mm) tube|
|Product Warranty||1 year|
- Advanced single stage filtration delivers high output
- Fully enclosed filter media - No spill or mess
- Built-in bypass valve - Do not need to shut off water for cartridge replacement
- Inclusive of installation fitting - Trouble-free installation
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design - Easy cartridge change-out
- NSF Std 42 & NSF Std 53 tested and certified
- Remove 99.5% of filterable cyst
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Sediment and rust
- Lead & parasitic protozoan cysts
- VOCs* and mercury (Include: Lindane, Atrazine, Benzene, Carbofuran, 1,4-dichlorobenzene and Toxaphene)
Sanitary Quick Change (SQC)
A major benefit brought by 3M to the water filtration industry is "Sanitary Quick Change" or SQC. This means filter change is much easier, quicker and cleaner. In Sanitary quick change systems, there is no contact with the dirty filter. The filter systems are contained in an encapsulated cartridge. This encapsulated system fits into a special head, so when change out comes the entire filter system can be removed. As the dirty filter and water remain inside the encapsulation there is no contact made by people changing the filter. This means a hygienic solution is achieved.
SQC systems as stated above typically have a special head system which simplifies the cartridge change-out, to a simple twist out of the old and twist in of the new. No tools or complicated alignment is required. No sanitisation of the filter housing is necessary as it is new and clean.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.