|Material (Wetted Part)||Aluminium Composite|
|Material (Hard Wearing)||Carbon / Ceramic|
|Dimension||L403 x W193 x H302mm|
|Output||0.67hp / 0.5kw|
|Port Size||1" inlet and 1" outlet|
|Product Warranty||2 years|
Grundfos SCALA2 is a fully integrated, self-priming, compact all-in-one water pump for pressure boosting in domestic applications.
SCALA2 incorporates integrated speed control enabling perfect water pressure at the taps, emaning that the pump performance will increase with increasing demand.
Grundfos SCALA2 has all the components necessary to ensure a comfortable pressure:
- intelligent controller
- intelligent speed-controlled drive
- intelligent tank
- intelligent sensors
- intelligent non-return valve.
- Adjustable constant pressure
- Low noise, < 47 dB(A)
- Robust and reliable
- Easy installation and self-priming
- Dry-running protection
Grundfos SCALA2 is designed for pressure boosting in one-family houses and apartments.
We recommend SCALA2 for the following application:
- pressure boosting of city mains water
- pressure boosting of water from roof tank
- pressure boosting of water from break tank
- pressure boosting of water from ground tank
- water supply from shallow wells ( <26 1/4ft / 8m)
SCALA2 is suitable for houses with up to three floors and eight tapping points
Accurate sizing of the pump can be based on the pump curve below and local norms and standards.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. Grundfos will grant a 2 year warranty on the product against manufacturing defects commencing from the date of purchase. If the date of purchase is more than 60 days from the date of delivery, then it is necessary to attach a photostat copy of your purchase receipt to this warranty card and return them to Grundfos.
2. The warranty only comes into force if the date of purchase is confirmed by the dealer's stamp on the warranty card, and if the card is sent to Grundfos office within 7 days from the date of purchase.
3. Within the warranty period, Grundfos shall carry out the repair or replacing of parts at Grundfos' option, ex-factory or ex-authorised Grundfos Service Centre, any product of Grundfos' manufacture.
4. Grundfos will not be liable for any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or any charges which arise in connection with this warranty claim.
5. Grundfos will not be liable for any replacement of parts caused by normal wear & tear, damage caused by dry running, cavitation, unsuitable operating condition, unfavourable electric supply, mishandling, flooding, lightning, unauthorised alteration or repair, misapplication and product which is installed not in accordance to Grundfos printed installation and operating instructions.
6. To obtain warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the Grundfos Service Centre with freight prepaid; warranty card/receipt supporting the claim must be included. Failure to present warranty card / receipt shall render the warranty claim invalid.
NOTE: The Warranty Card (Customer Copy) and original purchase document(s) must be produced for inspection when warranty service is requested. Any alteration or amendment to this certificate will render the warranty void. This warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss. The decision of Grundfoss in relation to any claims or dispute over the warranty is final.
*No warranty will be given if the above conditions are not met with completely.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.