|Product Code||PVC Valve Socket
|Material||Poly Vinyl Chloride|
PVC Pipes & Fittings for Pressure Application
Notable PVC Pipes and Fittings Characteristic :-
- Lightweight - Lightweight PVC Pipes & Fittings makes it the economical choices to handle, transport and Install.
- Higher Flow Rate - PVC Pipes have the smoother wall surfaces for less friction and resistance in-flow thus increasing the flow-rates.
- Corrosion Resistance - PVC are non-conductor and immune to electrochemical reaction by acids, alkalis and salts which otherwise corrosive to metals pipes.
- Chemical Resistance - PVC Pipes & Fittings provides great resistance to wide range of chemicals found or used in homes.
- Flame Resistance - PVC are difficult to ignite and will resist to continue burning if the external ignition sources is absent.
- Impact Strenght - Under normal usage, PVC Pipes & Fittings exhibits relatively high impact resistance.
- Favorable Cost - In term of Installation and life-cycle usage, PVC & UPVC are the great choice for your pocket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.